All articles

Time for yet another redesign? 


Published on March 8, 2022

It has been almost two years since I posted an update to this site, and very little has happened in terms of projects related to this site. The truth is, my life has been complete chaos ever since the start of the pandemic and I've had had extreme difficulty finding motivation to start working on anything serious. Although things are looking better, there's been numerous false alarms over the last two years so I prefer to stay cautiously optimistic. That being said, a few months ago, I decided to take the time to do another refresh of the website. I actually...

Welcome to the new website! 


Published on April 26, 2020

It sure has been a while. A lot of stuff has happened in my life since the last update, and working on new game projects hasn't exactly been something I could invest my time in. However, as we all know, life hasn't been exactly fun for the last few weeks. I therefore decided to take some of the time I had off to do a refresh of my website. Since it was opened two years ago, I've learned numerous new things related to web development, and I am now comfortable utilising PHP and JavaScript in my websites. On the surface, the core design is roughly the same as ...

A little something different I've been working on 


Published on July 8, 2019

You probably haven't heard much from me over the past couple of months. After the somewhat arduous development of Mgea Mna (as well as other stuff that happened around that time), I ended up taking a break from game development and programming in general to focus a bit more on other stuff in my life. A few months ago, however, I got the idea to develop a sort of interactive public transport map, focusing primarly on the fare cost, basing on numerous different hypothetical fare systems. It exists mainly due to my frustrations with the existing fare system curr...

Version 1.1 for Mgea Mna Released! 


Published on December 5, 2018

If you've read my previous blog post, I mentioned how I decided to "abandon" support for Mgea Mna VS Dr Weelee and how not only would there no longer be any new updates, but the planned versions for macOS and Linux would be cancelled. The latter, unfortunately, will remain the case. As hard as I've tried getting this game to work on these platforms, the export module in the engine used for Mega Mna is simply too buggy to be usable. I tried my best to make it work, and it simply isn't possible. Despite that, there is in fact a new update that I d...

Status on Mgea Mna + Website Updates 


Published on September 18, 2018

A couple weeks ago, I finally released one of my first fully independent games in a REALLY long time. Prior to the release of Mgea Mna VS Dr Weelee, the last game that I have finished and published was a small arcade-style game all the way back in 2012. I have made a couple other attempts at game development, including a dropped project which began in 2014, and was postponed when I began working on Mgea Mna back in 2016. Keep in mind that at the time I never really expected the game to be of any great size so when, after yet again postponing my work to ...

Website is now open! 


Published on August 17, 2018

Today I'm finally publishing my personal website. Now that I think about it, the first website I tried to do might have been in 2011, using a web-based software called Moonfruit. I think the end result was alright considering my age at the time, however never in my life did I enjoy using web-making software. That's why a couple years later I decided to start learning HTML and CSS and built a couple basic websites. Unfortunately, to this day, I still know nothing about programming languages for the web and thus I'm stuck with the absolute basics, and even t...